SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–July 26, 1999–Park Place Entertainment (PPE) properties have signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with Global Cash Access (GCA), the country’s largest provider of cash access services to casinos.
These properties include:
– Bally’s – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Bally’s Park Place – Atlantic City, N.J.
– Bally’s Saloon Gambling Hall Hotel – Robinsonville, Miss.
– Bally’s Casino Lakeshore Resort – New Orleans, La.
– Flamingo Hilton – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Flamingo Hilton – Laughlin, Nev.
– Flamingo Hilton – Reno, Nev.
– Atlantic City Hilton – Atlantic City, N.J.
– Reno Hilton – Reno, Nev.
– Las Vegas Hilton – Las Vegas, Nev.
– O’Sheas Casino – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Bally’s Wild Wild West Casino – Atlantic City, N.J.
– Paris in Las Vegas (opening this fall)
The contract also includes all properties acquired or built by PPE in the contract period.
”We highly value our relationship with Park Place Entertainment,” said Kirk Sanford, GCA’s chief executive officer. ”It is the utmost compliment when companies of PPE’s magnitude choose us to provide their cash access technology.”
Formed in 1998 through a joint venture of Bank of America (NYSE: BAC – news), First Data Corp. (NYSE: FDC – news) and USA Processing, Inc., Global Cash Access provides a full range of electronic funds transfer and other services to more than 1,200 gaming properties nationwide.