SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sept. 2, 1999–Monte Carlo, Silver Legacy and eleven other gaming properties have recently signed contracts to utilize the products and services of Global Cash Access (GCA), the largest provider of cash access services to the gaming industry.
Properties that recently signed agreements with GCA are:
– Circus Circus – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Circus Circus – Reno, Nev.
– Comstock Hotel & Casino – Reno, Nev.
– Excalibur – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Flamingo Hilton Riverboat Casino – Kansas, Mo.
– Golden Nugget Cardroom – Tukwila, Wash.
– Luxor – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Mandalay Bay – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Monte Carlo – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Rancho Mesquite – Mesquite, Nev.
– Silver Legacy – Reno, Nev.
– Slots-A-Fun – Las Vegas, Nev.
– Silver City – Las Vegas, Nev.
”This has been a great year for GCA, having recently signed corporate-wide contracts with Park Place Entertainment and MGM Grand Inc. properties, as well as the tremendous holdings of Mandalay Resort Group,” said Kirk Sanford, GCA’s chief executive officer. ”We look forward to providing these and all our customers with the industry’s best technology and service.”
Formed in 1998 through a joint venture of Bank of America (NYSE:BAC – news), First Data Corp. (NYSE:FDC – news) and USA Processing, Inc., Global Cash Access provides a full range of electronic funds transfer and other services to more than 1,200 gaming properties nationwide.