The following report appeared on Business Wire and Gale, Cengage Learning. View it in the original here.
Six Mandalay Resort Group properties, including the soon-to-open Motor City Casino in Detroit, and six other gaming properties have recently signed contracts to utilize the products and services of Global Cash Access (GCA), the largest provider of cash access services to the gaming industry.
Properties that recently signed agreements with GCA are:
– River Palms Resort Casino – Laughlin, Nev.
– Double Downs Casino – La Center, Wash.
– Goldies Shoreline Casino – Shoreline, Wash.
– Little River Casino – Menistee, Mich.
– Palace Casino – La Center, Wash.
– Majesty Cruise Lines – Freeport, N.Y.
– Motor City Casino – Detroit, Mich.
– Gold Strike Resort – Robinsonville, Miss.
– Grand Victoria – Elgin, Ill.
– Railroad Pass – Henderson, Nev.
– Nevada Landing – Jean, Nev.
– Gold Strike – Jean, Nev.
Formed in 1998 through a joint venture of Bank of America (NYSE: BAC), First Data Corp. (NYSE: FDC) and USA Processing, Inc., Global Cash Access provides a full range of electronic funds transfer and other services to more than 1,200 gaming properties nationwide.